Our full time management service consists of the following features:
- Rental Market Analysis of the property. We survey market rents to make sure you are always getting the highest rent for the property.
- Advertisement of your property on nearly 30 websites.
- Placement of an eye-catching sign at the property to increase exposure.
- Arrange for showings and open houses of the property.
- Screen applicants for credit, employment, and rental history qualifications.
- Use of the most recent California Association of Realtors® Residential Lease
- Take initial marketing photos of the property and also conduct a pre-move in inspection for your protection.
- Coordinate all correspondence with tenants.
- Collect rent each month and issue all notices as needed.
- Pay and track all invoices for the property. We can pay your mortgage, utilities, HOA dues, landscaping fees, etc.
- Keep apprised of the current laws and procedures. We customize our management services to your specific needs.
- Routine inspections of the property to make sure it’s well maintained. We notify the owner of any necessary major repairs and take care of scheduling. We only work with licensed and insured contractors who provide reasonable estimates for services.
- Monthly statements, direct deposits, and yearly reports for tax preparation.