Residential Listing Services
Our agents combine over 30 years of experience, knowledge, and integrity in helping you with all your real estate needs. When you’re ready to list your home for sale, we’re here to provide the best service available, including:
1. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
2. PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
- Suggest and present a home staging company for your home with your approval.
3. HOME MARKETING PLAN
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Feature your home on the Internet including Zillow.com & realtor.com plus others.
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation.
- Visit your home weekly or more to check on showings and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Email you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
5. STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
6. TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for/or assist the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
7. SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account or have the Title Company prepare your check to be delivered.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.